Monday, March 30, 2009

Here's our little peanut....

Here's our little peanut. I was hoping I'd get the 3D ultrasound but we didn't get it obviously. This is, if you can't tell, the side profile & he has his little hands in a fist. well I say HE, but honestly I dont know, and I didn't let the dr tell me. He kept teasing me, but its still a suprise baby. Now, I'm so excited to see this little thing, and hold him/her. The baby is breech right now, so we're hoping that it starts to turn although it has plenty of time yet, but running outta room so it needs to turn! We will ck at the next 2 visits. My placenta has corrected itself, and has gone to the top which is a good thing, I dont know how I woulda done full bed rest for the next 3mo! Luckily we dont have to!
My due date has been pinpointed to June 28th going off the measurements, but he said that it could go 10days in either direction, being June 15 or July 5th. Maybe born on Grandma Lloyds bday! I dont wanna go that long though...I'm ready NOW!
Today's appt just made me so excited to get this baby here, and meet this little person. Kymbree went with and stood on the bench and watched intently the ultrasound monitor. I was suprised she made out the babies profile, but she said...."O MY GOSH momma, deres baby bruder" Then she told Dr Dewey..."my momma has a baby in her belly, and its going b borned in dere, dats my baby bruder" It was sorta adorable! A'jaye went too, but she could care less.... she doesn't have a clue whats about to happen, lol.
Anyhow....things look good otherwise, and everything is in order.....well, everything is in order with babies development that is, outside the womb, nothing is ready but time will fix that! Time fixes everything, right?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Peterson5 said...

I am so excited for you and proud of you that you didn't find out. Peyton was born on the 26th of June and Gracy the 10th of June it would be fun if we had kids that shared a birthday. Glad everything look good

Amanda and Chad said...

Cute little baby Poulson!! I can't wait for June.. it seems so far away!! Hang in there!!

kathleen said...

oh that is a sweet looking baby. Can hardly wait to hold him or her. This baby will be loved no matter what it is. Love ya Mom