Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just cuz it made me giggle!

Posted by PicasaHAHA! I was goin thru my pictures & come across this one of mom and dad, and it cracks me up!
It made me laugh so hard I couldn't stop. YEP this is our parents Lloyd children, WE ARE PROUD! lol. I do love you guys so much! I am so blessed with amazing, fantastic, loving parents. I often find myself missing so much being around you & being able to go over to your house and hang out on a whim. Kymbree says everyday almost that she wants to go see Grandma Aphween, cuz she has new purple shoes and she has to show her ( I have NO idea why she feels the need to show Grammie her new shoes, but she does) .
I just am so grateful for both of you, you've both given me so much in life I wont ever b able to repay you for! As I look at my children growing it always makes me laugh because I find myself doing and saying things you guys always did growing up. There's a piece of you in each of my girls and just look at what you two created..... u have pages and pages of blogs full of grandkids, grown kids, and family to show for your life together! What an awesome story you both have created.... WE LOVE YOU!!!

10 comments:

Daniels Family said...

This picture made me laugh too, dad just looks crazy like he has lost his freakin mind, and mom looks like dad's handicap friend!!! Oh how we love them, they are the greatest parents. Crazy, and sometimes they make me crazy, but we all love them!!! Thanks for the post bree--everyone this is what it looks like when two retartds fall in love- Trish

Daniels Family said...

sorry but the more I look at this picture the harder I life-our they handicap???? It looks pretty convincing in this photo!!!

Daniels Family said...

I meant laugh not life

Poulson's said...

I KNOW! Dad looks like he licks the windows on the short bus! LMBO!! Moms like... "uh, maybe its me that licks the windows I dunno!" but hey, if their the retards, what does that make us??? NOw thats something to think on? haha LOVE U ALL!

Poulson's said...

LOL! I just went back & looked AGAIn at the pic, now I'm laughing even harder, OMG! mom does look like dad's retarded friend, that also licks the windows on the short bus....LOL LOL LOL! SO FUNNY!, but again I ask, if their the borderline retards, what does that make us children?? No wonder we're all crazy, our parents have lost their minds...

Poulson's said...

but hey, that presents a new question.... what if WE'RE the reasons they now lick the windows & are borderline retarded? Oh my we made them nuts, didn't we?? I think to hard!

Amanda and Chad said...

Well the funny thing is the truth behind that picture is Mom & Dad are imitating You & Trisha.

-Chad

kathleen said...

Me and your mother thought for a long time, then we argued then we just went to bed. DAD !!! Not really! This is your Mother speakng now. We got a good laugh out of this one. We decided we are the retard parents and you two girls got our Genes! Gotta love you both though! lol. It made us laugh harder than we have in a weeks. Laughter is good. Helps you feel better! So thanks for laugh. Yes, Bree having you 6 children did make us nuts!

kathleen said...

Idont know what mad us laugh harder the pic or the comments by our 2 daughters! Love you two!

Poulson's said...

It was all in good humor and fun! We really don't think you guys are retards or that you lick the windows on the short bus, lol WE all love you guys so much!
U all have to admit that this picture is a classic. Trisha & I had fun w/this one.... I dont know why it was so funny but we were both laughing so hard I thought we'd pee our pants! haha U guys are just to cute! one of the many reasons we love you so much!