Monday, March 9, 2009

KYMBREE KATHLEEN POULSON!!!! Get your BUTT in here!






Oh my goodness, I return to business as usual, lol. On Saturday night while I was talking to Aaron and hanging out in the bedroom watching TV the girl were all in the living room doing thir thing. Derian comes in and says, "mom, I think Kymbree just cut A'jayes ponytail off" WHAT!!!!



A'jaye had a cute little ponytail on the top of her head Saturday (sense thats all we can really do with her hair) and Kymbree got ahold of scissors and she snipped it right off at the base, GReAT!!!!



Well needless to say, it doesn't look very cute! I told A'jaye, its a dang good thing she's little and adorable otherwise we'd have an issue. I guess its just hair, and it grows back, but DANG! Kymbree is such a little stinker butt sometimes. Our household can NOT live with out that cute little girl though, even as mad as she makes us sometimes!



Here's the after math......

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

oh your girls crack me up!! Your mom told me this story yesterday and I was dying laughing and then I read it just now and was laughing again! KYMEE K!! I'm sure A'jaye will find a way to get her back some day! ha ha.

kathleen said...

Oh little kymbree, what would life be like without you! I swear Great Grandpa Lloyd trained you personally in heaven! We love you and you make life laughable!! Maybe not to your MOM though!