Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time's growing closer.... & mom's in a panic


Well here we are beginning March, right? The months have gone so fast it'll b June b4 I know it! Here I am my belly growing daily, my baby moving more frequently & the reality of this situation sets in. Questions arise that I'm not ready to answer. Where u going to deliver? What u going to name the baby? What u taken to the hospital for the baby to come home in? When are you going to buy a carseat? What if its a boy and it has to use a pink blanket? Names Names Names??

I'll just say it for the record, I DONT KNOW! I DONT KNOW, I DONT KNOW! I havent really thought of any of this because its not really happening right? Its just a dream, its not really reality, lol. I mean obviously I realize that my stomach is huge, and I can't shave my legs anymore, but am I really having #5? All I can say to that is, 5 is ALOT of kids! Actually 5 isn't a whole lotta kids, but the way I've done it, IT IS alot of kids.
I just really have to give a shout out to my older two girls. WIthout them two I'd be lost, I'd loose my mind. They really help me so much, their both little mothers to Kymbree & A'jaye. Derian takes most the burden on Kymbree when she gets home. She helps me by playing with her, & helps me put her to bed & takes ALOT in cleaning up the messes she makes. THANK YOU SWEETY! She is a awesome babysitter, & its so nice to b able to go to the store and not have to take everyone with, or to go out on a date w/my husband & know that things are fine. We still get alot of phone calls but its still so nice to take a hour or two and go to dinner.
My sweet Ashlynn.... she is the best big sister to A'jaye. Ashlynn comes thru the door from school and A'jaye lights up, and runs after her to give her hugs & smacks (kisses, AJ calls them "macks") Ashlynn is so sweet with her & honestly I truly mean this from the bottom of my heart, I would NEVER b able to do this w/out my 2 older ones!!! Like Aaron told them the other night, "yea sometimes it sux being the older ones u have alot more responsibility in helping out" Derian & Ash both just smiled and Derian said.."Yea but mom owes me $45.00 in babysitting fee's so its ok" lol. I do pay her....lol. I figure i have to pay someone I may as well pay my daughter.
SO we have like 3mo left of pregnancy & although I'm catching up to reality & its smacking me hard I am so excited to meet this baby & find out what it is. I have such mixed feelings on is it a boy or is it a girl but really Aaron and I are hoping for a healthy baby and healthy delivery more then anything. Kymbree insists its a brother baby she says "it not a gurl, its a boy one" w/her finger pointed at everyone. She talks to the baby at night b4 bed, its hilarious. She'll say "boy baby you in dere, you ok, its ok sistor is here" lol. Its so cute! All my dreams tell me its a boy, but time will tell it is already what it is & that isn't changing. I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything boy or girl, but I was in Walmart the other night and they had little newborn baby jammies for $3 & I couldn't resist. I figured I could take em back, or give em away.
I know there's really no purpose to this blog posting, but I really just wanted to thank my older two baby girls for helping me so much, they really do alot and I'm forever grateful for them! I LOVE YOU BOTH!

3 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

Chill out girl! I can tell just by reading this that you are stressed out! Relax, or you will have this baby sooner than you want to!! Maybe you need to find out the gender of your baby to relieve some of your stress and anxiety about it being a boy.... and because I want to know what it is!! ha ha!! Yes, Derian and Ashlyn are such good girls- you are lucky to have them there to help you. I hope Paislee will be like them when she is older. You need another vacation, come see us in Monroe!

kathleen said...

Hey it will come soon enough! Just enjoy this time cause believe me when this baby comes it will get crazy! Hey we all did it this way ,us old people, never knew the sex of the baby. It works out and its ok. Makes it more exciting. I worry about you having it and I know you do to. I think that is what you are stressing over and rightly so! I pray it will be ok love ya daughter dear!

Peterson5 said...

Hey you just learn to live day by day. My 5th cried for the first 14 months of his life and he still lives in my back pocket. The best advice I can give is learn to laugh I am learning to do this more often and it helps. You can do this if I lived through my last 2 who are a year apart so can you.
ps don't forget about green and yellow they go good for boy or girl