Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SPRING HAS COME & I LOVE IT!

Another wk has past, so I decided to do a blog entry. I dont really have alot of pics to share, or even huge family events so I included this pic I took a couple wks ago at our first trip to the park. One good thing, there's NO MORE snow visible in the vally's due to the recent warm up! I LOVE SPRING! Its by far my most favorite season. Here's why....
* the sound of the birds chirping...
*the smell of rain, fresh flowers, & fresh cut grass I LOVE
* butterflies & hummingbirds make themselves present
* Fresh air, and walks outside!
* THE KIDS CAN PLAY OUTSIDE! no more cooped up kiddo's!
* & last but not least...there's something about spring that makes me wanna open up the windows, turn on the radio, & clean out everything! SPRING CLEANING!

I took the two babies on our first picnic at the park yesterday. It was so fun for the kids to go play, and b outside in the warm, fresh air. It makes a huge difference in their attitudes. I think having some sun out, and some warm weather uplifts everyone's mood. Its not so cold, dark and dreary! I know it helps my mood too. I invited one of my friends & her 2 1/2 yr old son to go too, it was so cute to see Kymbree & him run towards each other & say HI... and give each other a huge hug and kiss, lol. SO FUNNY! We were there for 2.5hrs it just felt so nice to be out! Later that night, however I noticed that even a "not so" bright sun can give you your first sunburn. Myself & A'jaye caught some sun on our arms and face, but it was sooo worth it! I LOVE SPRING!
I guess I'll update you all on my pregnancy while I'm at it.... we're now nearing 30wks. I can't believe it, that leaves me about 10-11wks left! I already posted the picture of our ultrasound. I catch myself looking at it almost everyday.... Its really wierd for me to look at my girls all together, or see them all in a picture because I do feel like their is a baby missing & I catch myself trying to search down this missing baby so its validation, I suppose that this baby is defiantly apart of our family, and was always meant to be apart of our clan. Why he/she would want to be, is beyond me because we're sorta crazy, and not the most together group, but we do love each other all very much, and we do try to have a great family.....its a work in progress though. Aaron and I love our children so much, and each of them bring such a different presents to our family, its like they all hold a piece to the puzzle, called "our family" & w/out each piece it just can't be complete. They all have strong spirits that we, as their parents, need in our lives. These girls help us & teach us to be better, stronger people when I thought it was always supposed to be the opposite in that we teach them to be stronger and better people, little people that is.... but it is clearly the other way. I guess in some way, we all help each other be better people and that is what a family is about!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

Cute picture of the girls!! I LOVE Spring too, in fact I just did a post about it! Sounds like you had a good time at the park; I bet the girls had a blast! Pais loves being outside.