Tuesday, March 24, 2009

growing belly.......

Well here it is, our baby at 26.5 wks along. This baby is a mover & a shaker! A very active little thing..... I'm so excited to be able to see this baby for a full ultra sound on Monday. I believe we'll be getting a 3D ultra sound too, which will be awesome even though I find those things to be a little freaky! I already feel such a connection, even moreso I think then my other babies at this point, with this baby & already have begun bonding with him/her. I can't wait to meet this little thing & see what baby looks like, who will he/she resemble the most? Funny thing is I'm more excited to see what baby looks like, then to know the sex of the baby. I have to say that I would HIGHLY suggest waiting to find out to everyone that will still be having babies. Its been SO FUN not knowing. It sorta adds to the excitment of the entire process, & actually helps you get thru each month even more. Its sorta like a present that you can't wait to open up. The girls refer to baby as "baby brother" , but I refer to baby as "suprise baby" for more then one reason, lol. Either way we just feel SO blessed to be having this baby, and with each day that passes I feel even stronger that this baby has a purpose to our family, and has such a strong spirit. I feel this baby all around me everyday & I can't wait for the day that I get to hold her/him.
I sorta feel bad for husbands, they miss out on this special experience of having baby in the womb. There are times I wish Aaron could take the load of carrying baby, but I'd NEVER want to give this part up for anything. ITs funny how as a women we love and hate being pregnant. There are parts I'd give up rignt now forever, but feeling baby move, hiccup, being a part of me is the most special gift God has given us as women. How amazing that our bodies build another life....its just absolutely amazing to me. I always tell my girls that their belly buttons are their tie to me, they think that is just the neatest thing, & sorta it is!
Well we have just under 3mo till baby comes..... & I'm trying to just enjoy every moment of it as ready as I am to be done with this stage of my life, it also makes me sad that this is the final one & I will NO longer experience carrying a baby again, but I've had my share its time I hang up this card & continue wtih the "raising kids" card till we're done with that one & then I'm sure we'll be sad about that ending too, its sort of a bitter sweet thing with each journey ending I guess.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

ooooohhhhhh, i LOVE the baby bump, it's delicious! Can't believe you are almost done, ah! I can't wait to see the cute little one! I love babies.

kathleen said...

Time has gone fast with this one to me anyway. I wish I could be there Monday with you but I would want to know what it is! So I best not go with you. If I went and could tell I dont think I could be expressionless????? lol. ANyways I know what you mean about the experience. It is a neat neat thing and yes you will miss it one day! Love you

Peterson5 said...

Your bump is cute you have always been cute pregnant. I am excited for you I am wishing for you to have a boy!!!! You know my rule if it is a surprise baby you should get what you want. We did with our surprise.

The Dirt & Rock Crew said...

Nice belly Bree we haven't talked in a long time hope all is well and everyone is happy ttyl