Monday, March 9, 2009

A'jaye gets in trouble!!! & the dog scores big!















So, I have some pics, and some stories to go along with it. Bare with me again, there's going to be like 3-4 NEW postings.... but again, I dont know how to post the pics w/the stories and do it all in one blog, so if someone can teach me, I'll do it that way rather then this way, but for now this works.

So, the other day, Kymbree comes running in the bedroom where I was putting away clothes & says...."MOM, JJ's is on the ounter, & deres omen noobles ebery aire" (baby talk, hope you can translate). MAN I say and go running in the kitchen. IF I forget to put the stools up on the table or up on the counter A'jaye we EVERy time climb up on the kitchen counter and play in my sugar bowl, or flour canister, or something. Usually making a mess EVERYWHERE! I usually hear here though, but this time she was a silent mess maker. I walk in and this is what I found.....

Ramen noodles everywhere that we had just had for lunch, her on the counter looken at me like..."WHAT, I didn't do anything, besides if I did, I'm cute so...like you'll get mad at me mom" and she says to me "MOMMA" and puts her hands out. I called in Zoey and she cleaned it up for me, she was all bothered by having to be the vacumn cleaner though...I'm sure she just hates situations such as this! lol. SO, here's my pics from our little mess maker, and our cleaner upper!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

HAHA!! Oh man, those pictures are funny!! I love the look on Jaye's face in that last picture. She is the cutest thing in the world! I love that you were able to take time out of a "crazy" situation to take pictures! Those situations are the most PRICELESS memories! Good job Zoey cleaning it up!

kathleen said...

Thank Heavens for dogs! SOmetimes they are great to have around! Cute pics.