Thursday, February 5, 2009

VALENTINES TAG




What is your husband’s name? Aaron Kurt Poulson


*How long have you been married? 13.5yrs! WOW


*How long did you date? Well we started our journey on Oct 10, 1992 (sophmores in HS) and got married in Aug 95 so we dated like 3yrs High school sweethearts!


*How old is he? 32


*Who eats more sweets? DEFIANTLY ME! Aaron hates sweets, I think I've seen him eat candy like 4x's total our entire time of being together. He is a salt kinda guy


* Who said I love you first? Gosh, thats a hard one...we used to say "I love you" all the time, but I think that we were seniors or so when we finally really met it and it wasn't just the teenage "I love you" I know the moment I knew I loved him....it was when he gave me my cedar chest when we were Juniors, the next Christmas we got engaged.


* Who is taller? Aaron


*Who is smarter? Defiantly Aaron....thats no doubt, the boy is happy what he's doing, but he really shoulda been a Lawyer, or Dr.... he has BRAINS! and common sense, the two usually dont go together you either have one or the other, he has both!


* Who sings the best? umm, well neither one of us will b making American Idol ANY day soon, but probably me....


*Who sleeps on the right side? Aaron


*Who mows the lawn? He does MOST always, however sometimes I LOVE to suprise him and do it for him....ok, I admit, I have only done the whole suprise thing ONCE, but it felt good doing that for him, especially sense he's allergic to grass, and its irritating for him to do it.....


*Who cooks dinner? I do the cooking, and love to cook, but I wish Aaron would do it more, he really is a good cook. He loves trying new recipe's that HE develops. He is the one that developed our hamburger recipe


*Who drives? He does most always. I hate to drive, he loves to drive and would rather be driving. The boy has ADHD, I swear, he can't be sitting and doing nothing especially when we're on the road.....


*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Its equal there I'd say......although its harder for me to actually say I'm wrong, even though I am wrong, and he knows I'm wrong, it has nothing to do with me not wanting to be wrong, I just clam up.....he on the other hand, hands down will say I was wrong


*Who kissed who first? Well thats a funny story actually, lol....one I'm embarressed to this day over. We went out on a date, one of our first ones, and he walked me to the door, and I knew he would probably kiss me, so we both leaned in, and I sorta TOOK OVER the whole entire kiss, and kissed him moreso then he EVER expected me too, lets just say I wasn't shy about it, haha. He was a little suprised, but he went with it! He still teases me about that too. He says here I was tryen to be a gentlemen, and you just take over...Oops


*Who asked who out first? Aaron asked me to Homecoming 92, it was the beginning to our journey, and one we are still on. We've been best friends ever sense.... I absolutely adore this man!
I tag, Maradee, Amanda, Laura, Jessica.....and whomever else wants to do it


No comments: