Monday, February 9, 2009

A Tribute to my Better half.....


Well sense its valentines this weekend & I wont have any pictures to post on my blog for a wk or so, I decided that I'd write a tribute to my dear husband for the "love" holiday coming up.


Aaron and I don't need a "special" day to share how much we care about one another. We love each other every day of the year, and we share that, and show that everyday too. Valentines to us, is everyday & thats what I love most about our relationship. We've always been affectionate with one another & its something that means alot to me.


So, I want to write a tribute to my dear husband whom I love so much for Valentines Day, & everyday. I guess sense its Valentines this saturday it seemed appropriate. Here are some wonderful things about my husband that I want to share with all of you because I am convinced my husband is one of the best men out there, but I am partial.


I love that we say "I love you" after every phone call, every morning, every night, every time we part ways, we say it even sometimes when there's nothing else to say.... I love that we hold hands still, & that we can sit for hours on the bed and talk and talk. I love that he'll hold me when I cry, and laugh with me when I'm happy.


I love the man that he has become. I fall in love with him all over again everytime I see him with his daughters, kissing on them, reading a story to them, playing with them, & just simply hanging out with them. I love that he will hold me in the middle of the night and not even know he is doing it.


I love how hard he works even though it drives me nuts sometimes when he isn't home with us, I know that he is working hard to give us the life that we have. I love that he cares about other people, & that he wants to do good for all. I love the passion that he has for his job, & how much he truly cares about the job he does for his boss & his customers. I'm so proud of how far he has come in his career but also that no matter what his pay is he still gives his boss 110% no matter what.
He is an amazing man, & I realize things about him that I love and appreciate every day we are together. I love that he cares so much about his family & that it shows in his eyes when he comes home & melts when his daughters come running towards him all wanting a hug and kiss from daddy. He is so patient with them, and loves to get down on their level and play & make them giggle. He is such a great father, & his love for his girls shows in every part of him.


The man he has become, is a man that I love, respect, cherish, & am so proud of. I am a very blessed women to have him in my life. His heart is bigger then I probably even know. I even love that he loves to have fun, & b active even though it sometimes means that he has to not be with us. I even love at times the kid inside.... I love that he calls me from work just to say he loves me, or to see how my day is going. I appreciate that he understands that I sometimes staying home all day with the kids is difficult & that he lets me vent my frustrations out when he gets home. I love that he listens, and understands that its sometimes difficult for me to express my emotions & that he is able to pull it out of me when he needs to. I love that he respects me, loves me for who I am (even though I make it hard to love me sometimes) & allows me to dream & pushes me to go for my dreams. He is extremely supportive of anything I want to do & will do anything for me to obtain those desires.


I love him because of his character, his values, his thoughts, and passion for life & all it has to offer. I love that he is who he is, & that I wouldn't EVER want to change that. I am a better person because of him.


On this Valentines Day I want to say I LOVE YOU & I am SO GLAD your mine! (and your stuck with me so u have to b happy too, haha) MUAH MUAH!


I LOVE you babe!

2 comments:

kathleen said...

What a sweet way to tell your husband you love him. You always have such a good way with words. Good idea to do for Valentines Day.

The Lloyds said...

I need your email so I can send you some reciepies. I am not sure if I have it or not. should we do a appitizer, a salad, a main course and a dessert and a side dish. That would be 5 from each of us. Then if we need more we can always get more from everyone. Let me know.