Thursday, February 26, 2009

TOP 10 things I CAN'T live without.......

I've noticed everyone in my family is doing the TOP 10 list....so I thought I'd play along too, what the hek......


TOP 10 FAVORITE THINGS...(or can't live withouts)

#10. Frozen Coke preferrably a Slurpee, but I also love the SLushi Pepsi

#9. The internet.... its my daily habit to jump online ck out blogs, ck out facebook messages, write on in my journal that I keep tucked away on my computer & pay bills, ck accts & do my emails....OH and I also love to scope out new recipe's on allrecipe.com

#8. My cell phone! nothing to explain there, I always have my cell phone with me, or by me, and if I dont have it, I feel lost! what the hek did we do b4 cell phones!!!

#7 Text messaging..... I know this goes along with cell phone but honeslty, if I didn't have that feature, or if it wasn't invented I'd also be one lost women! I LOVE texting....sometimes I prefer it to talking, u just cut to the chase, no small talk! haha

#6. Lifesaver Orange flavored mints! I LOVE these things....I buy them in huge bundles when their on sale for $1.00 then I open the bag, and go thru all the bags trying to find the "soft brittle" ones cuz they melt in your mouth and its YUMMY

#5. Coupons & clearance.....I LOVE good deals, I love being able to get a grocery cart full of groceries, then going to the ck out where it reads $60.00 & walking out there after coupons, and promotions & spending $25.00 or less its the best feeling!

#4. My friends.....I have some wonderful friends, (my mom being at the top of that friend list). They are all so sweet, supportive, and can read me almost as good as my mother!...I can be down, depressed, in the dumps & they all know that something isn't right with me w/out me saying anything. I always get a call saying..."Hey, u wanna go get a drink, and talk" I love the girlfriends that I have!

#3. My family. By this I mean my side and Aarons side. OUr parents, siblings, nieces, nephews & grandparents. We are both blessed with wonderful, suppportive & loving families. Somedays its so hard not being close by to them & being able to see them at the drop of the hat, but other days its nice to be away too, lol. Any of our family members would drop anything to help us out & have done this many times. Its sucha comfort to us & one that we sometimes take for granited. I can't imagen not having such strong family ties, and having that close connection like we do. Its defiantly something I can't live w/out in my life.

#2 MY KIDS! My sweet girls, what would I do with out them in my life. Thinking about this, takes me back to the time I sat in Aaron's arms crying because I feared the worst thing, not being able to have kids. I had so many "girl" issues that having babies wasn't going to prove an easy task. The day I found out I was pregnant w/Derian was the best day of my life! Then she was born & it was even better I finally felt complete. Then being told I wouldn't b having kids w/out the dr's help again, I just felt so lucky to have one..... then God continued to bless us w/no help from any dr's! There's days that I feel I'm going ot loose my mind but then I remember how these kids weren't suppose to happen yet we've been blessed time and time again with the sweetest spirits God could send us. We are indeed better people because of them. they each bring to our family a special quality. I LOVE my girls, & my life is complete! (well almost....as soon as #5 gets here I will DEFIANTLY be complete, lol)

#1. MY HUSBAND, my best friend! Everyday that goes by I realize more and more wonderful qualitities that my husband has. I fall deeper in love with him each day that goes by. I loved the boy I married nearly 14yrs ago, he cared, he loved me, he had goals for us, he took care of me and now that boy is a man that I respect, love & am so incredibly proud of him and who he has become. He is sucha hard worker & cares deeply for the important things in his life. The way he fathers our daughters makes my heart melt. His love for me and his girls shows in his eyes each time he see us. I defiantly CANT live with out him!

Just one more thing... I will call it #0 out of all these things in my life there's one that tops them, or rather then "topping" them all he plays a HUGE role in all the favorite things I have in my life....to my family, my kids, and my husband to my cellphone, internet, and lifesavers. I wouldn't call him "MORE important" then all of these things, but rather..... a guiding hand, a support system, the reason all these things in my life are apart of my life, and that is God. the church has said...God first, then husband, then children. God has ALWAYS been an important person in my life, I dont like to call him more important or first to my husband or children, because I see him as more of an equal partner in my life. I have made a point to pray everyday, & its a comfort to me to have that in my life, because I have a STRONG testimony of the power of prayer & God has always been apart of everything in my life. I'm so grateful for this guiding hand .... I mean, look at all he has blessed me with! I may not go to church every sunday, or be the most "religious" of ppl, but I am and consider myself to be very spiritual & thats one thing I try to instill in my girls, the power of prayer, and having God as a equal partner in your life. ITS A MUST in my book!

2 comments:

Daniels Family said...

Good top ten list or should I say eleven list! Hey I want to know how you do this coupon thing, what websites, how do u do it. I have tried it, but I can never find any deals, let me know how you do it! Trish

Amanda and Chad said...

I meant to tell you that I didn't even realize Zoey was in your family picture.. I had to go find your card and look at it. Funny. I got a Christmas card this year and the family was all matching black and then they had thier two little dogs in black tuxedo suits.. I was like WTF! That is ridiculous.. Those are the type of people I was referring too about dogs in family pictures! BTW- great list!! I love slurpees so much.. I wish there was a 7-11 around here!