Friday, January 30, 2009

Kymbree's TIRED......




So, I took the girls down to bowling last thursday. Aaron has league (I know NERDY) so we went down to eat dinner, and watch him for a little bit. Well we got home kinda late,it was bed time, and so tryen to get the kids off to bed, & playen on the computer while Kymbree laid down on my bed. Well she got up and told me she was going to go lie down with her sisters, so I was like..OK....

Well a half hour or so later in comes Derian to tell my something, and I said, "Gosh, did Kymee go to sleep" She said...NOPE, she isn't in there.....WHAT, I said.... then where is she?


We went to looken all thru the house, yellen, KYMEE...no answer, I looked in corner, under beds, in the bathroom, outside, I was freaken out. I headed back to my room to grab my phone to call Aaron, cause I was really nervous and when I walked back in this is what I found. LOL

The laundry basket was blocking my view of her from the computer, and when I walked out of the room I didn't see her at all....but when I walked back in I found her layen up against the wall, layen on the heater vent, her favorite place to be.....fast asleep! Isn't she cute? Needless to say, I was laughen hysterically, and had to snap a picture.

3 comments:

Daniels Family said...

I am glad you can post pictures now! Kymbree always cracks me up she is a silly little girl!

Amanda and Chad said...

What a nut! :) ha ha! that picture makes me laugh! don't you wish sometimes you could be like a little kid and just fall asleep anytime, anywhere? I do!
We still don't have internet, our computer is in the shop right now seeing if they can fix it. I love that you can post pictures now! We need to see those cute girlies! Love 'em dearly!

kathleen said...

oh Kimee K you are a sweet one! Always makes us laugh. Such a little angel you are!