Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DIAPER HEADS!!!







HAHA! This was a random but funny thing that went on last night. We laughed and laughed, so I thought I'd share even though I said that was it for postings, this just had to b shared!






Around 5pm EVERY day Kymbree gets wild n crazy. I dont know what it is about this time of day but she just gets over stimulated, and hyper. I think what it is, is she is soooo tired that she just goes the other way fighting to stay awake. WEll, she either makes us completely crazy or she makes us laugh, or both sometimes. The older two girls were trying hard to get their house chores done before dad got home at the end of the day, and I was trying desperately to get dinner done and with all the chaoes you can imagen my mood! It gets rather loud in here around 5-6pm.....sorta reminds me of when Uncle Kevin comes to visit, lol. LOUD! So Derian had the living room and she was cleaning away while Kymbree kept pestering here as she does. She was hitting here with a diaper and then taking off running so that Derian would get mad and chase her away. It was totally a game to her that she thought was fun, but Derian didn't think it was funny at all. Sense older sissy was doing it, A'jaye had to get in on it too....it made for a really loud evening. The older two girls were mad, and frustrated, and I was on the brink of loosing my mind. Then it got quiet for a minute, we went on doing our thing, but in the back ofmy mind I was thinking..mmmm, where are those younger ones, and why is it quiet. Then, around the corner here they come.....with their get up on, and ready to fight..... Kymbree had made diaper defense for their heads....lol. We laughed so hard we nearly wet ourselves. We had to bust out the camera and take photo's of these two and their armor! ITS DIAPER HEADS!!! What was once a frustrating, noisey house turned out to be a funny thing...and we learned to just laugh. Thats what Kymbree does....she's sucha pest sometimes that she's hilarious and she defiantly keeps our house on our toes either laughing or bieng mad! This of course made us laugh!

2 comments:

Peterson5 said...

Your girls are so cute and getting so big. I am jealous about your girls day we just can't seem to find the time. Happy Late Birthday to you I didn't think about blogging it you were always smarter then me. And then as am typing did I wish you a happy birthday on your blog I don't know if I did or didn't any who Happy Birthday to you too. You know me crazy crazy crazy
Maradee

Amanda and Chad said...

I laughed so hard when Derian told me this story yesterday! But after I saw the pictures it made me laugh even harder! So funny! Great memories for the girls.