Friday, January 30, 2009

Because I CAN!




Oh my goodness, I'm so proud of dam self today! I have wanted to share pics on my blog and facebook now for so long, and have been so sad that I can't share them. Well today I was determined to figure it out, and I spent a good part of the day doing so, but I figured it out! I can't upload them onto my computer, it won't let me, it crashes, so I put them all on a CD, and did it that way....who cares really, how it is done, I'm just glad its done!
So, here's some pics you all have missed out on.....now that I've figured it out, b prepared for me to show my babies off.
oh, and just thought sense I'm blogging I'd tell ya what we did today. Today was the kids incentive program at school. They got to do a "snow day" Ashlynn got to do ice sculptures and Derian got to go sledding. I went and visited both of them, and took the babies along. Derian wanted to take kymee k down one of the hills on the sled, I was reluctant, but I let her in the end.....scared the hell outta me. STEEP hills....ice, and a sled, don't go well with me. There have been so many accidents related to this sport. BUT....you gotta live....so they went, and they had a blast.
Anyhow other then that, I have been cleaning today, and laundry and grocery shopping. I havent sat down most the day. ooooo WAIT, thats a complete lie....because I did sit and figure out how to upload pics but that took a hr here and a hour there, NOT consecutive hours. lol

K, well I'm out, and enjoy a few of the pics

No comments: