Thursday, October 2, 2008

Grandparents day.....

Well today was grandparents day at Barnett Elementary. The third graders all invited their grandparents to school for a small program and lunch. My mom and dad came up for the occassion. Derian was delighted. She woke up and said to me..."mom I have to look extra nice" Of course she looked beautfiul as always.
Derian wants to thank grandma and grandpa Lloyd for coming up from Aurora to have lunch with her and watch her in her program. It meant a lot to Derian. I remember when I was that age and had grandparents day at the school. I was sad that my Grandpa Lloyd wasn't there, but I knew that he was in heaven looking down on the moment. Its wierd to think that I now have a 3rd grader....man how time flies.
I PROMISE PROMISE to get some pictures up of my kids and events that happen in our life. I just need to get a picture program for my computer then we will be set to go.......

1 comment:

kathleen said...

Just read your Grandparent blog. Enloyed the day with Derian. Need to do that more often with all my grandkids before they grow up. Thanks for the experience. Love mom