Saturday, October 4, 2008

TAG WHO AM I......

Tagged.....Who Am I
It's who I am ....I am... who I am take it or leave it, like me or hate me.
I Want.... to be a better wife, and mother and I want to go back to school
I Have.... the most supportive, and easy going husband, and my kids are amazing
I Wish..... I could learn to communicate better with my husband I SUCK at it!
I Hate... messy and disorganized, yet my life is full of clutter and disorganization.
I Fear... what lies ahead for the future, loosing any of my family, not raising my kids to be the best they can be, & war
I Hear.... quietness....O CRAP, I better ck on the kids, NOTHING good comes of quiet in a house full of kids!
I Search... for ways to better myself, I search for inner strength, and I search for shoes for Kymbree even though she has a dozen pairs.
I Always... tell my husband I love him whenever we part, and before I go to sleep.
I Usually... go to the gym every morning at 5a.m.
I Am Not... the best wife or mother, though I am trying to do better
I miss ....moments alone with my husband, living in Redmond and hanging with my mom whenever I want to.
I Sing... in the car....alone or not.
I Never... am nice to myself
I Rarely... go to sleep without first staring at my husband and thinking how much I love him b4 I go to sleep. I also rarely get out and do something fun.....
I Cry... alone more then I cry to others or around others
I am Not Always... the best person I can be.
I Lose... my freaking Driver's License all the time
I'm confused..... about how to raise a self respecting, secure, daughter, and I have 4 of them!
I Need... to clean my house and be more militant about my kids helping me clean and do chores
I Should... not be on the internet right now, but rather cleaning and doing laundry
I Dream... of being the best mom, and wife, and being a sucessful counselor for families and couples
I tag Maradee and Amanda.....

No comments: