Saturday, October 25, 2008

The last two weeks.....

Goodness, what a crazy two weeks we've had. After our crazy trip to Mesquite the following wkend we went camping with the Lloyds. It was fun, but I feel badly that i didn't get to visit much w/my brothers. I stayed in the camp trailor w/my mom and sister pretty much the entire time cuz A'jaye and Kymbree were sick. It wasn't really cold on friday but saturday the wind picked up and it was pretty chilly. They were already sick and I didn't want them getting worse.
The older girls had fun w/their cousins so it was worth the trip. I also got to visit alot w/my sister Chelsee which I don't get to often even though she lives 20min from me! (yes, that was a dig at you Chels, haha) I know she is extremely busy and under a ton of pressure and I have been up her way several times and didn't stop just cuz its hard w/the babies they usually are tired and want to get home or we are running late to be where we need to be. So, it was nice to be able to visit w/her. The nights in the trailer were LONG..... I don't sleep well anyhow, and A'jaye doesn't sleep unless she has her bed so it was long nights for everyone sleeping in the same trailer as us. OH WELL! We had a great time, and it was nice to b able to see everybody and do something as a family. NOW LLOYDS.....we need to do this MORE often! Its a lot of work, but its worth it to be able to spend time as a family.
Aaron, didn't go with us AGAIN....lol, he had his deer tag he had already paid for before we planned this trip. He went w/his dad and brothers down to St. George to hunt. He said he had a good time w/his brothers, dad, brother in law, and his 3 nephews. He enjoyed hanging out w/his nephews more then anything. Poor guy, doesn't get to hang w/little boys to much, lol. He didn't get a deer, but he had fun. We all returned home on that sunday evening VERY TIRED, but time well spent w/family.
I am still working on getting my computer to upload photos, hopefully SOON. I want to be able to show off my kids someday to everyone.
The week following our trip camping we were all in the sick pin, except for Derian and Ashlynn they are still free and clear. I was terribly sick sun, mon and tues....luckily for me the babies were sick too, so they didn't require to much assistance, they sorta just layed around w/me all day. We got by till daddy got home, then he took Kym, and I took A'jaye and went to sleep, cuz he was sick too. Aaron is still sick, I am feeling better and Kym is...A'jaye is still a little under the weather, but doing better.
I feel badly Trisha, that I didn't get to spend time talking to you and seeing Porter, sorry! Maybe next time.....
The girls yesterday had a Halloween party combined w/all their friends. There was about 15 little girls here ranging in age from 7-10yrs old. They had a great time and I had fun watching them have fun. They did most the work in getting it ready, and planned it, and did all the invitations. I told them if they wanted to have a party they had to do it, and they did. I was proud of them cuz they did a good job, and they were proud of what they did too. I was glad when it was over, but it was fun for them. There was some cute costumes, some scary ones, and some funny ones.....CUTE KIDS!
So thats been our life in a nutshell the past wk and a half. My house is a mess cuz I havent done anything all wk, and I am TO TIRED today, but I gotta get w/it. Aaron is at work now fixing my sisters car and working on another project he needs to get done, when he gets home we want to chill out and watch a movie w/the kids. So, I need to clean up some and make our house liveable at least.
Hope you all are doing better! I know alot of my family has been sick....SORRY if it was us that past it on...
LOTS OF LOVE to you all

4 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

That is freakin' cute about the girls' having thier own halloween party! you need to get your pictures working- I want to see some!! Camping was a lot of fun- but I say let's not do it in October anymore... too many sick people. Jess and her little boy have been way sick this week too. I ended up coming down with strep too. I have no clue where she got it from, but I am just so glad I took her into the Dr. I almost didn't because I thought it was just a regular cold. So anyhow.. Life will be better next week! Hope you all are feeling better too!

Amanda and Chad said...

Hahahhahahahah...
I just can't stop laughing about cute little Ashlynn and her colorful language!! That was the funniest thing when she said that word just so innocently. She gave me the dirtiest look when you told her that I told you about it... it was funny. She looked right at me and I could see the look of death! She is the most hilarious little girl!

The Lloyds said...

I have been working on my blog also. Gives me something to do. Mine is more of a photo album than anything else. the address /bryanandlauralloydfamily.blogspot.com/

Peterson5 said...

HEy I went private so leave me your email address here is mine
maradee_5@hotmail.com