Sunday, April 26, 2009

FOR AUNT AMANDA............WE LOVE YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Well sense its Amanda's birthday and she's always doing nice blogs up for everyone else I thought the girls and I would take a moment and do the same thing (only not as cute as her's I'm sure) for her..... She deserves it! We love her.....


We love (Auntee) Amanda bcuz..........


* She's super fun when we stay at her house, & plays with us for a long time......

* She's super cool, & knows how to rock out to the hippest songs that we like.....

* She's always so loving to us when she see's us, we always get a BIG HELLO, and hug from her!

* She gave us our bestest sweetest cutest baby cousin, Paislee that we love so much!!!


K...now a grown up version of the best things about Amanda.....


* She is very loving to all the family and you can tell that she cares deeply for everyone.......


* She's an awesome wife to our brother Chad, whom I am sure takes a lot of patience to live with (smile).... jk, Chad, but Amanda is a great, loving, best friend to you and we love her for that cuz we know she makes your world complete and happy!


* She really is a great mom to Paislee, and when I say REALLY a great mom, I really mean it! She should have lots of kids!!!


* She loves to help out anyone she can, especially family, and I have felt her love many times in her giving ways, and you really feel that she wants to help and be there for you!


* She's so easy to talk to, and hang out with


* The girl knows how to have a good time! She's funny, and social, and smiles alot, and I love that she loves to be involved with things, and help out, and be a part of any thing we do......


* She loves family things, and wants to bring the family together, which I think is very awesome of her!!!


* Most of all, I just love the person she is inside and out. I think she is a beautiful person, that has the most genuine spirit a person could have. Her love for her family radiants from her, and that makes her even more beautiful!


WE LOVE YOU AMANDA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We hope you have a special day!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

Thank you so much for this sweet post!! It truly made my birthday the best to hear all the nice things you guys had to say! Thank you soooooo sooooo much!