Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We've got a wonderful family!

I just wanted to make this quick, MAN, I'm long winded, sorry guys I have alot to say all the time.
Just wanted to say THANKS for all your kind words, and support in this new journey in our lives that we defiantly didn't really want to take again but here we are and the excitement is taking over.
It wasn't that I was scared to tell any of our family, I just new that you all would feel the same way I felt when we found out....WHAT!!!??? NOT AGAIN! lol but as I look at my girls and the sweet spirit they bring to our family I can't help but think to myself how lucky and blessed we are and how honored we feel that these spirits choose us to be their parents. (WHy I don't know what they seen in us, but we are glad they picked us) As the days go by and I except this a little more each day I realize that this baby really is meant to be w/us, and to be honest I felt there was one more all along, I just decided after A'jaye that I couldn't do that again, but this baby didn't let us forget about him/her. I just hope that this baby is a little easier on me then A'jaye was.
Although things will be hectic, crazy, and MADLY INSANE I figure..HEK, its already insane so whats one more going to change. I also have figured that sense we were meant to have one more, I can just be thankful it happened now while I'm in "baby mode" then for it to have happened like at age 40-45....that would really suck...lol
Well thats it....just wanted to thank ya all for the phone calls, love, and support it means alot to us.
SEE, I can keep it somewhat short....

No comments: