Friday, December 12, 2008

THANKS AMANDA & LAURA

Well I just have to say THANKS ALOT!
All this talk of stuffed mushrooms and wanting the recipee had me craving them BIG time tonight. I couldn't get rid of the craving till I made them.....so off to walmart I went at 9pm to get my ingrediants...the whole time I'm thinking....ummm, I really don't have the energy to make them tonight, but you know a pregnant craving, it doesn't let up!

So here I was at 10pm making stuffed mushrooms. When Aaron got home at 10:30 from bowling league we ate a WHOLE pan of them together, and I wish that I'd made more, but I left the other half to make tomorrow, then I found myself at 12:30 dipping triscuit crackers in the left over dip....UMMM! YOu spread that dip on the triscuit like a chz spread, and OMG its so yummy! O and I broke down and drank a coke too....I was craving coke big time! It was better then I remembered it being too.
NOw here I am at 2a.m.....and can't sleep, but those dang mushrooms were so yummy!

What else???
mmmmm, I guess thats it for now. My life is boring right now.
I'll be back when things pick up around here!!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

I am so jealous! I want mushrooms so bad right now! I am going to go get all the stuff and make them on Sunday for our after church snack- I can't wait! I love good food... And that is great you had a coke too.. ha ha.. When I first got preg with Pais, I told myself I wasn't going to drink any Coke.. cuz they say it's bad for the baby. but i craved COKE soooo bad! I couldn't resist. Chad would buy a Coke and I would have the whole thing in a minute.. He would always yell at me and be like "THAT'S BAD FOR THE BABY, HAVE SOME SELF CONTROL!!" But I couldn't.. he didn't understand, when you crave it, you have to have it!! And now, Paislee LOVES Coke too...So I am happy you had a coke. And I love how you changed your blog title to "Life with little girls".. but I don't know why you changed it, because you will have to change it back once you have that BOY!!! When do your Dr. Appointments start?? Keep us updated!