Saturday, November 29, 2008

Loved Our Thanksgiving!!!

Well I just have to say that Thanksgiving this year ROCKED! What a great time we all had. Thank you Trent and Robyn (and kids) for allowing all of us crazy people to hang at your place all day. IT was really nice to have everyone there. I really enjoyed the family and the kids playing and having a great time. My girls just enjoy so much being with their cousins. They were sad to go. Thank you Robyn and girls for all those clothes! We love hand me downs! All the good food, all the chaos, it was just what I needed! I had my family fix for a year....haha! I just want to say real quick (I know I'm long winded, you all know that bout me) I love all of you so much, and care deeply for everyone of you. Thanks dad for your sweet speech, everyone was teary eyed and it meant alot to all of us to have you say those words. Your a man of few words, as Aaron would say, but when you do talk its meaningful and heart felt. I've always said my dad doesn't have to say a word, he says it all in his eyes. I've always known what you were saying without you even saying it!
The Lloyds need to get together more often..... see how much fun we all have, just look at Amanda's blog and all those pictures it says it all!

I'm so thankful for my family, our good health, and the many things that God has blessed us with everyday that we take for granited. There's much to be greatful for in our lives and we strive everyday to be MORE thankful for those little things and little blessings.

Love ya all!

No comments: