Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy BIRTHDAY KYMEE K!

Posted by Picasa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYMBREE!
I can't believe she is three already, how times flies. ALthough I have to admit that I am relieved a little that she's getting a bit older, but as I've learned quickly the stubborness, and thick headed only gets worse.....
She came into this world on Nov 21, 2005 in the late afternoon/early evening. I remember I pushed and pushed for hours with no results. She simply didn't want to leave where she was at, either that or SOMEONE was keeping her with him. She has lots of family that has past on, but one in particular just happened to be keeping her around to help celebrate his birthday. I had to finally say, "Grandpa Lloyd PLEASE let her go" about 5 minutes later she was born just a crying. The Dr cleaned her up and Aaron placed her in my arms. This little girl and I met eye to eye, but I was taking from her eyes to her cheeks where I instantly seen what appeared to be whisker burns. I said out loud..."OH my gosh, she has whisker burns" Aaron looked at me puzzled, but I knew what it meant. I couldn't believe my eyes, but an instant warming came over my heart and I just knew that this was Grandpa Lloyds way of telling me he was there, and that he loved me, and this sweet baby too. I just sat there and cried, because the feeling was very over whelming.
Those whisker burns didn't stay long, but his personality lives on in her. She even has his unique color of eyes, so I've been told....she has a very pretty hue to her eyes of grayish blue just like he has. Kymbree is a unique little girl......and so special to us.
Although she challenges my parenting, and makes me question my sanity at times she also keeps our home full of laughter and love. Our family wouldn't be complete without her.
She loves her sisters and wants to be just like her older ones, but sometimes wants to beat up her little one.......although she loves her little JJ (as she calls her) we know she does because she constantly is her protector. When JJ gets by the stairs, or is doing something she shouldn't the whole house knows it because Kymbree is caught hauling her off by the neck, or arm as they are both screaming bloody murder.
She if full of love and life.....always so happy and pestering someone. She is a bit of a tease, and loves to just be a pest, but she is the sweetest thing ever and we love her so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL! You are so special to us!

3 comments:

kathleen said...

Happy Birthday to our little Kymee K. Grandpa and Grandma Lloyd Love you!!!! You are your Great Grandpa Lloyds child. You little stinket!!! What a special girl and a special Day!!!! Hope it is fun!!!!!By the way this blog made both of us cry remembering grandpa and his birthdays and now Kymbrees.

Amanda and Chad said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYM! We love you TONS sweet girl! We can't wait to see you next week. Paislee needs some play time with her cousing Kymee...

Daniels Family said...

Oh my goodness I looked at the pic and kind of saw Porter! We love kimmie so much and we all wont to say happy birthday we love her!