Monday, September 22, 2008

The story of our life......

Some friends and family have now got me blogging..... Here is a little bit about our family.

Aaron and just celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary, that makes us being together for nearly 17yrs! (HOLY COW!) We are more in love now then we have ever been, and our relationship just keeps getting better and better. WE are best friends and enjoy each other's company at the end of the long day. We moved to Payson Dec 04, almost one year after our house in Redmond was lost in a fire. WE love it here but wish that we had more family around us closer.
Aaron has been working at Central Autobody as the General Manager now for almost 4yrs. He loves what he does and he has worked really hard and made lots of sacrafices to be where he is at today in this inudstry. He has always enjoyed fixing wrecked cars and now he enjoys running the shop even more. I am really proud of him, and although he is very humble and would never admit it (so I will for him) he is one of the most respected managers in Utah County and very well known among insurance agencies through out Utah. He is trusted, respected, and very much appreciated because of the hard work he puts forth EVERY day. He always goes the extra mile no matter what and I am just so proud of him. It makes me crazy some days because he does go the extra mile and it makes him work long hours but he provides well for our family and for that I am greatful.
When he is home, however, he is home and doesn't let work get in the way of our family. He is a great father to his 4 little girls and an amazing husband to me. He is involved in a lot of different things he does a bowling league, he coaches and plays on the company softball team, and he golfs at charity events and businesss tournaments. He stays very active yet is really grounded.
As for myself I have been running a daycare sense 05. I started out with 13 kids I was watching, now I have cut back to only 4 part time plus my 4. It brings in a little extra and keeps me busy. I have been making a point the last 6 mo to get healthy and make my family healthier too. I enjoy excersising daily. I go to the gym almost every morning at 5a.m. I know that sounds so early, but it really does relax me. Its sorta my break from it all and I can clear my head. Its more therapuetic then anything. I have beent rying to eat healthier and loose weight, and just be fit. It has given me something to do for myself and i have really enjoyed it. Life is busy with the kids but I do try to get out at least once a month with my friends, and Aaron and I try to go on a date at least 2 times a month. We still try to date each other as often as possible it keeps us refreshed and gets us out away from the kids.
Our kids are our life and we feel so blessed that we have amazing kids. Derian is our oldest. She just turned 9 in July. I can't believe we have a 9yr old it seems like yesterday that we had her. She thinks its really wierd that she was born in the hospital we now live behind yet we were living in Redmond at the time. It is sorta ironic. She is a ver sweet little girl that is turning into an amazing young lady. She is very gifted and talented and will do well no matter what she does in her life. She is very smart and is at the top of her class every year. Last year she got so many rewards that it took up our entire fridge. She enjoys school and doing well in it. She is a good artist, very creative, and loves to learn new things. She enjoys her friends and is so sweet to everyone. She is a good helper to me with the little ones even if she doesn't want to. She's a people pleaser & her and I are very close. I hope as she gets older we can continue to keep that bond.
Next is our little Ashlynn. She turned 7 in April and she is my beautiful brown eyed blonde. She is very active and loves gymnastics. She to is very smart and works hard to learn in school. She's a bit shy, yet very outspoken and not afraid to speak her mind when she needs to. I would say she is very honest, and sometimes honesty isn't always the best policy,.... (i.e... like telling someone there shirt is to short, or their hair looks like they just woke up). She is very curious and loves to find out things about bugs, and icky things like why people burp. She is a very loving older sister too even when she doesn't want to be. She's very protective of her two baby sisters and keeps a close eye on them usually beating me to the stairs to save the baby. She's very ender hearted and needs a lot of love and attention. I am proud of her and the little lady she is becoming.
Then our little Kymbree Kathleen. OH me Oh MY! THis child is the cutest, sweetest, yet stuborn and thick headed all in the same hour. She is my fit throwing, in the grocery store screaming kid. I usually DONT take her grocery shopping because she is all over the place, always making new friends with other shoppers. She is very friendly and not shy at all, and she has been that way from a very young age. She will go up and talk to anyone and she's so cute, with a little screachy voice you can't resist talking to her. She is going to b a very talented gymnast someday she already has so much talent and she just barely started classes. She is very strong and shows so much interest in it. She still sleeps with mom and dad which sometimes its so nice to have her cuddled up next to me and other nights I just want her outta there, but we try to cherish every moment because the grow so fast. We know that Kymbree is going to go far in life she is mean and stubborn enough to get there!
Last, my sweet A'jaye. She is such a good baby. She will play contently for hours on the floor as long as Kymbree will leave her alone. She is cuddly and her smile lights up a room. She has the prettiest eyes the shine when she smiles. We just love her and she was a good way to end our family. She is such a blessing to us and I can tell already she has such a strong spirit.
I think thats all of us..... Well I guess I forgot the new addition to the family, Zoey the Boxer pup. We got her in June and she is now 7 or 8 mo old. She's just a pup but she is going to be a good dog. She loves the kids and loves to play soccer with them. She waits and waits for them to get home from school. She's been a good addition to our family. Sometimes I kick myself because it is one more thing to take care of and clean up after but my kids love her to pieces and that makes it all worth it.
Well enough is enough! I love bragging about my family....... I am one lucky women, and our family is very blessed.

2 comments:

Daniels Family said...

I love your family, your girls are like my own, just love them!!! I guess I kind of like you and aaron too. Anyway you need to add pics so everyone can see your girls- trish

Amanda and Chad said...

That is such a cute little tribute to your family! Ugh, I can't believe you get up at 5am every morning at go to the gym, now I feel fat.. really FAT!